Join with Us
EduFirst School is a fully integrated English teaching center. (Under the supervision of the Ministry of Education) We conduct courses for external businesses taught by experienced teachers, and the language courses are widely accepted.
We have currently opened branches:
Central Pinklao, Central Ladprao, Central Rama 9, Central Chaengwattana, Central Bangna, Central World
EduFirst English School is open for new enthusiasts. In the following positions:
Job Description :
– English Language Course Schedule a lesson Coordinate with native speakers.
– Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
– Have the ability to sell Goal and Effectiveness
– Have a good command of English Experience in sales / service will be an advantage.
– Can work on weekends.
Job Details :
– Contact to present the English course.
– For corporate clients, companies and schools.
– To clarify details of English courses in the Institute.
– Good command of English. candidate qualification Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
– Good presentation, good personality and good interpersonal skills.
– Ability to communicate in English.
– At least 2 years’ experience in sales marketing.
Senior Course Consultant
Description of work :
– Sales team management and responsible for sales of the company.
– Sales Marketing Plan And abroad Including outbound contact.
– Schedule and coordinate with native speakers. candidate qualification Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field. And sales team.
– Good command of English and computer literacy.
– Experience in sales.
– At least 4 years of working experience.
– Marketing, promotion and promotion coordinating and contacting corporate and educational institutions.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Advertising Experience in sales, marketing or public relations.
– At least 2 years working experience.
– Can plan, PR, PR, or events, have the ability to use English.
– And good computer skills
EduFirst Language School is looking for qualified native teachers for immediate employment.
We are seeking skilled Native English teachers to fill the following positions;
– Central Pinklao Branch
– Central Changwattana Branch
– Central Ladprao Branch
– Central Rama 9 Branch
– Central Bangna Branch
– Central World Branch
– Corporate English Teacher (work in and around Bangkok)
– Native qualified English speakers from UK, US, Australia, NZ, and Canada
– University degree
– TEFL/CELTA/TESOL certificate
– At least one year teaching experience
Learners range from absolute beginner to advanced. We focus on three types of programs: adult clients, children’s programs, and corporate programs. Some of our teachers work primarily in a specific area, while others teach a mixture of these classes. Adults study General English, Conversation, or preparation courses for TOEIC, IELTS, and TOEFL exams.
Classes are of a standard size and have a maximum of 12 students, though the current average is 6-8 students.
For part-time teacher, paid 390 – 450 baht per hour for inside work, 500 – 600 baht per hour for outside corporate work. Many outside contracts have a travel allowance. This increases every twelve months for teachers meeting requirements. This is part-time position but long term employment, more teaching hours are possible. Teachers may choose what level of work they are willing to accept.
For full-time contract teacher, 24 contact teaching hours a week, salary guaranteed minimum 42,000 – 44,000 per month plus completion bonus at the end of a one-year contract, medical insurance, work permit,. Some teachers may choose to work more hours, then they expect to earn 50,000 – 55,000 baht a month.
Teachers who pass the application process will be required to attend an interview and teach a short demonstration class.
Interested applicants must apply for the position by providing a personalized cover letter along with the following documents:
– cover letter
– resume / CV
– recent photo or a valid passport
– scans of any relevant qualifications
– your preferred location
EduFirst Language School
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org